Plan with me March – Bullet Journal Set up


Can you smell Spring? Cause March finally is here, and hopefully he’s going to bring some sunny, lovely days with him. As we wait for warm weather to embrace us, let’s plan our March bujo, which, according to the tradition of my bullet journals, is going to be green!
March is a jungle. To be honest, my idea for the cover of this month was a banana tree leaf, but it ended up looking more like a wild jungle. I don’t really dislike it, so I decided to keep it as it turned out. The quote next to it is in Italian, and says “to plant a garden is to believe in the future”.




The calendar is the vertical, simple one I’ve been using for the last few months and I love so much (although I would really like to experiment with something new next month), and its main color couldn’t but be a pale green. The page dedicated to my focuses of the month is all green as well, and the boxes are decorated with little leaves and a banana leaf washi tape that I bought in Poundland.


Single habit tracker, all in green and gray, I find it just too cute to change it.
As for the mood tracker, I decided to adopt this one that I saw on Pinterest and I found so handy and easy to draw. It’s a simple circle, each box is a day, and I’m going to fill them in according to the color legend I drew at the bottom of the page.


The expenses tracker and reading/movies/recipes to try pages are not different than the other months, as I really like the way they look, and they perfectly suit my needs.


Lastly, my weekly spread is a vertical one, decorated with the same washy tape used before, and the same green brush pen. There is a box dedicated to notes, another one to fill with doodles or some quotes. As for the two grey lines, in the top one I’ll write my daily duties at work, in the green box I’ll draw the weather icons, and in the bottom one I’ll write down one thing that made me smile that day. With the first two months of the year been as negative as ever, I really need to focus on happy things now!

As for the materials I used:
A simple black pen
Stabilo black pen
Stabilo green pen
Tombow num N75 (gray) and 243 (pale green)
Fudenosuke brush pen

Hope this little one gave you some inspiration for your own bujo set up, please let me know what theme you chose for yours! Talk to you soon,

M.

Comments

Popular Posts