Plan with me – February Bujo Set up



After a never-ending January (am I the only one feeling like this month has 98 days instead of 31?), February is finally here, and so its time for us to plan again! A Valentine theme would have been too predictable (and I made one already last year, click here to have a look), so mine this month is themed “dream”. Mind though, I might find a way to introduce one or two hearts here and there!

Let's start with the cover.
On the left the quote of the month, “Love yourself first”, which also is my sentence of the year. Its good to be supportive and thoughtful of others, but we should never forget that our life is ours, we are one and unique, and we have to live to realise all our dreams and be proud to wear our skin.
On the right, February cover; I attempted to paint cotton clouds for the first time, and although I am not 100% satisfied of the result, I still think I managed to put on paper the idea that I had in mind.
I chose the colorful sky and cotton clouds because I wanted them to remind of a dream, a beautiful one, to keep in our hearts and mind as a goal to reach and realise.


The calendar is the same I've been using in January, because I find it absolutely perfect for my need: its simple to draw, it leaves me so much space to write down notes, and it only takes one page.
Next to it, the “monthly” page, where I write down my goals, wishlist, gratitude and blog ideas for the month.

The habit tracker is the individual one that I used for the first time last month, and wow, I loved it!! I find it very neat and organised, easy to track (with the previous one I was always messing up my crosses!), and it didn't even took that long for me to draw.
As for the mood tracker, I wanted to stay consistent with the “cotton clouds” theme, so I drew a bunch of fluffy clouds, that I am coloring in different shades according to my mood each day.


The following two pages must be so boring to you by now, as they basically are always the same! But well, there is very little to change in my expenses tracker, the individual four weeks spread is the best one I've ever used, and as for the readings, movies and recipes to try page, again, it is just a list of items I want to track.


Lastly, the weekly spread.
I drew eight rectangles, one for each day of the week and an extra one for my notes. On the top of the page I wrote down what week of the month it is, and a few hearts, just to give a little Valentine touch. To mark each day I used these purple rectangles which I found in Poundland, its a collection of little purple decorations, and I though they were going so beautifully with my spread.


The materials I used are the following:
Stabilo black pen
Watercolors and white guache for the cover
Colored pencils
Tombow brushpens numbers N75 (gray), 761 (light pink) and 553 (violet)
Crayola marker in lilac
Washi tapes (bought in poundland)

That is all for this month, hope you might find some inspiration for your spreads, and please link here your own creations, so that I can go and admire your own bujo set up! Talk to you soon, many many kisses,
M.

Comments

Popular Posts