Plan with me – Bujo Set up January 2019



And so, we finally came to plan January once again! I am so excited to start my new bujo, and plan some new themes, color combinations and doodles during the next months. As I am starting a new journal, I posted here my new bujo set up; its very simple and minimalist, go and have a look if you like, you might find some inspiration! And now, let's go with January planning.


I wanted the main color of my January 2019 to be icy blue, and I was thinking about a theme of ice and snow flakes. I drew the cover on a separate blank sheet of paper, and then stick it onto the page, as my Leuchtturm1917 pages are not thick enough to play with watercolors.
I decided to draw a winter forest scene, although I am not too happy with the result. I will keep on trying until I am satisfied, but for now that is what I have.

Next comes my usual calendar, in a vertical style, that I find so so useful and easy, with a page dedicated to the goals, blog ideas, gratitude and wishlist of the month.


My habit tracker is a bit different than usual; well yes, I finally decided to adopt the individual tracker as well. I find it very pretty, and to be honest, is not that hassle to draw as I thought. The dots of the bujo help to delineate the grid of each habit you are following, and it really takes little time to have this page completed. 
My mood tracker might be a bit difficult to read, as I just sketched it in pencil, but basically I am drawing a snow flake each day, in different styles, and in a different color, following the color code on the bottom page. As I modified my habit tracker, I had no space to include my “8 hours sleep” habit, that I decided to add here in the mood tracker: when I am sleeping 8 hours I am drawing a smiley face in the middle of my snow flake.


The expenses tracker is a 4 rectangular page, in which each section represents a week, and in it I am going to list all the purchases I make during the month. 
Next to it, my usual readings, movies and recipes to try lists.


Last but not least, weekly spread. I took inspiration for this drawing on Pinterest, but unfortunately I forgot the creator's name! I think its just beautiful, icy blue, still a bit “Christmas-y” with this hanging ornaments and flowing snow flakes, but I absolutely love it.


And so here is my January 2019 planning! The materials I used are:
a simple pencil to sketch,
my black stabilo and Faber-Castel eco pigment 0.3 in black,
a silver gel pen to draw the snow flakes,
my Tombow number N75 (light grey), 491 (icy blue) and 452 (light blue).

Hope you might find this little post useful, I am wishing you an amazing, fabulous, magic 2019, and of course, I'll talk to you soon with another post
M.

Comments

Popular Posts