Perfect, soft and yummy banana bread



First recipe of the year! Bringing you a sweet recipe, and one I tried not so long ago. I was looking for a good banana bread recipes for ages, and I managed to create one so soft and moist that I am sure everybody will love! If you adore Banana Bread as I do, grab your cooking apron and let's bake!


Ingredients:
1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
3 ripe bananas
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
½ cup of melted butter
cinnamon as you like
raisins (optional)


First of all, take your ripe bananas and mash them with a fork. Add to the mix the egg and the melted butter, and then all of the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon. If you like them, after all the ingredients are mixed add some baking raisins.

Now take a pound cake stamp, prep it with butter and flour so that the banana bread doesn't stick to the borders and bottom, and pour the mix in. Bake it in the oven at 170 C for 30-35 minutes, always check with a toothpick if it is well cooked.


After it cooled down, I decorated my banana bread with an icing, that I prepared very simply with powdered sugar and water.

Hope you found this interesting, let me know if you try it out and if you liked it! Talk to you very soon, take care and happy cooking!
M.

Comments

Popular Posts