Plan with me – November



A post coming a bit later than usual, only because I've been away from home. I came back yesterday from Japan (post coming about it soon, can't wait to share with you the amazing time I had in the Country of the Rising Sun!), and now I am ready to catch up with all the posts I am planning to write! The first one has to be November Plan with Me, where I show you how I organised my bujo for the month of November, and which I hope might give you some inspiration. So let's start!

As per usual, a cover featuring a little cute animal. This month is a chubby squirrel, holding on his precious acorn. I got the inspiration for this drawing as I was having a walk in the park a few weeks ago, and there were so many squirrels running around, grabbing acorns, maroons and all kind of food, they were just too cute!


Passing on my calendar, this month I wanted to experiment with something different, so instead of my usual boxed calendar I opted for the vertical one. All the days of the month are listed in this vertical line, with weekends highlighted, and I am going to write down my Notes and To Do list on either side of the page. Next to it my classic Wishlist, Goals, Gratitude and Blog spaces. The color palette I chose for this month has burgundy as the main protagonist, accompanied by a cool grey, blue and light peach, which I think create a very nice combination.


The Habit Tracker is the classic one boxed and divided per categories, which I just adore and find extremely useful, and next to it my Mood Tracker is made of a bunch of leaves and acorns this month. Going back I would probably draw them a bit bigger, but overall I am satisfied with the result.


As for the Expense Tracker, I came back to the old one, just made up of one single page, and not the four weeks, just to variate a bit. Next to it, my collections Readings, Movies and Recipes to try.


Lastly, my weekly spread. This month I opted for the horizontal spread, where each day is encircled in a swirl of colors, and my notes are going to be listed next to them. A note box at the end of the page is embellished by a simple drawing of acorns and leaves.

Hope you might find this of any inspiration or help, and please link me the pages to your spreads, because I would love to see what you created!
Talk to you very soon, take care
M.

Comments

Popular Posts