Plan with me June – Bullet Journal



A bit later than planned, I am sorry to admit, but I finally manage to upload my June Bullet Journal planner. This post has been ready for days, but I've been working a lot lately, and I just couldn't find time to post. By the way, better late than never, so if you'd like, have a look at my summary June plan.

Cover of the month, in line with all the covers I've been doing since January, is a watercolor drawing of a cute animal, and being June the month when Summer begins, I wanted to do a sea-themed one. Hence, a cute little whale, swimming quietly and meeting some friends, like a fluffy goldfish.


Then comes my calendar, again very under the sea themed, with all those shells and bubbles around. Main color couldn't but be light blue/turquoise (the color I used to write the numbers is an icy blue tombow, shame that it really doesn't come up in the pic), and all around I've got those boxes containing my goals for the month, blog posts ideas, gratitude log, to do list and wish list.


My habit tracker is a tiny bit different compared to all the other months. I really wanted to change it a bit, and do something a bit more complete; that's why I divided my habits in four main categories, body, mind, me time and social, and then listed all the habits I want to track. Again, main color is blue and turquoise, and the shells and bubbles around want to remind the under the sea world.


For the first time since the beginning of my journal, I introduced a mood tracker. As the theme for the month is under the sea, I drew this little jelly fish, and my idea is to drew a “tentacle” (is that right??) every day, in a different color according to my mood.


My expense tracker on the other side, is always the same, as I really find handy the weeks dividers, and I think it helps me a lot to understand what and where I spend the most.

The simple pages following are my readings, movies/tv shows and recipes to do trackers. The movies and tv shows one is new, as I used to have a main one at the beginning of the journal, but I found it much better just tracking the ones I am following at the moment, and not the ones I'd just like to watch in general.


My weekly spread is super simple, maybe a bit too much. I wanted to use the vertical boxes this month, but I should have draw them bigger I think, and embellish the pages with some drawings to make it more catchy to the eye. What do you think?

And that's all for my June planner! Again, I am sorry it arrives so late, I still hope you enjoyed it and might find some inspiration, maybe for your next spread. Talk to you soon
Xx

Comments

Popular Posts