Bath and Body Works – How to Resist?



The day Bath and Body Works will be finally sold (but even just shipped to) in the UK, will be a very happy day for all of us. Until then, we need to find other solutions, other ways, other Countries if necessary, to find their oh so pretty products and put our claws on them. I've been lucky enough to have a little trip in Milan a few weeks ago, and obviously didn't lose the opportunity to jump into the local BBW store. Moreover, they had a three-per-two promotion, getting you a product for free when you bought two. Could I miss this yummy opportunity? Claro que no.

My intention was to get products from the winter collection, and I found a couple I was interested in. The one I really, really like though is the Autumn one, with all the pumpkin spicy lovely and perfumed products, so I asked the kind lady on the counter if they maybe had a few Autumn collection products still in their store... and she was so nice to get a few for me from their stock, I was so happy!

So here are the three little babies I managed to put my hands on:

Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel
I would have loved to get a candle scented the same, but they didn't have any in store. This shower gel though is just amazing, smelling like sweet candy apple, like the red ones they sell in German Christmas Markets... every time I smell it it brings me back to Christmas holidays, and I just love it.

Gingerbread Latte Body Cream
Oh yes, another Christmasy one. This one smells like Starbucks gingerbread coffee. Again, it makes me think of holidays, of cookies prepared with mother and sisters, of festivity and happy moments. If you get the opportunity to still find one of them in store, take one and try it!

Pumpkin Cider Body Wash
Last but not least, the product from the autumn collection the lady managed to find for me. Among the ones she did bring for me to chose (I would have taken them all) was this Pumpkin Cider body wash, and I couldn't resist taking it home with me. It is not sweet as one might think – it actually is the less sweet among all the ones I purchased – but still has a beautiful pumpkin latte scent that just makes me crave for Autumn to be back!

And this is all for which that concerns my little shopping in Bath and Body Works in Milan. And you, do you love this brand too? Where do you get their product from, and which ones are your favourite? Talk to you soon, take care! XX

Comments

Popular Posts