A Few New (Cheap!) Accessories


I've been around for shopping recently, and bought a new few things I really love. The good thing is that all of these are very cheap (Primark, we so love you!), and as they were sitting in my wishlist since so long, I am very happy I managed to tick them off!
Guess Sunglasses
The purchase I am excited the most is this pair of sunglasses by Guess. I bought them in TK Maxx, and paid them only 25.00£. I always wanted a pair of nice, evergreen turtle sunglasses, and those ones tick all the boxes. Moreover, they're so cheap! I will surely rock them all summer long.

Primark Rose Gold Glasses Case
As in TK Maxx they run out of cases, I went to Primak to buy a cheap one, but hard enough to protect my glasses. I found this one and bought it straight away. Cause come on, its rose gold. Who doesn't love rose gold? It only costed 3.00£.

Primark Rose Gold Ring
And on the same note... one more rose gold item. This is a statement ring – I love statement jewellery – and I love its design. Two thin rose gold strips crossing in the middle to embrace a peachy stone. Very pretty, and very cheap – 1.00£ only!

Claire's Velvet Chocker
Lastly, this nice chocker I bought in Claire's (if I'm not mistaken). I always admired this 90s fashion of using chokers again, and I was looking for one which was classic but not boring. Bam, found it! I really loved this one, cause its got two necklaces together; the classic velvet choker, and a thin chain coloured in silver, enriched by a small purple stone. I can see myself using it with tops and cropped shirts, shorts and sandals. I just can't wait for summer!

Do you like shopping as well – especially when it is cute and cheap? Let me know what you bought recently! Talk to you soon xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts