Spring Basics Wardrobe


The calendar says its officially Spring; here in the UK, it really doesn't feel like, but with all the shops windows sparkling bright colours, flip flops and mini skirts, how can one resist shopping?
With the new season coming I also need to update my wardrobe according to its new needs, and I already typed down a list of which are going to be my Spring Wardrobe Essentials.

Overalls
Overalls, everywhere, of any kind, colour, prices and material one can imagine. I absolutely love them, they bring me back to my childhood and my beloved 90s in seconds. I own already a dark grey skirt overalls from New Look, but I think I will add to my wardrobe a new piece, and get a classic blue jeans one from ASOS.

Leather Jackets
Another classic piece of my Spring wardrobe. I really can't do without a nice leather jacket, and this year I was thinking about getting a Zara one in one of their lovely pastel colours. Knowing myself, its going to be the pink one I will pick, but the baby blue one is as lovely.



Converse
Cause there no other shoe as comfortable as a good pair of Converse. They've been my best friends since I was a teenager, and they still are the pair of shoes I pick everytime I need to feel comfy. They can be paired with jeans, skirts, trousers and mini dresses, everything. They're an evergreen that we will probably keep on using in ten years time as well – and our kids will probably use and love them as much as us.

Backpack
I do love a big Neverfull bag, but I have to admit, when it comes to comfort, I just prefer a backpack. They're beautiful, you can pop the world inside, and they're great to go around – especially on holiday. In spring I do rather use a light colour one instead of a classic black piece, but there really is no rule, and we can pick the colour we prefer.

Sunglasses
Cause when the sun is bright – yes, they say it will be at some point – our eyes will need a proper protection. But the truth is, we do love a nice pair of sunglasses cause they can upgrade our style in seconds, cause they're an indispensable piece of fashion, and because we all feel a bit more diva when we wear them on!

Pink and Pastel Lip Colours
Give me some bright pink! If winter is the season for reds and berries, Spring and Summer definitely are the perfect pink time. Just be careful to pick a shade suiting your skintone (no Morticia Addams effect please) and a finish that you feel comfortable with, and you're done.


Let me know which ones are your basics Spring Pieces instead, I am always very curious to know about other people preferences and first picks. Talk to you very soon, take care! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts