Outfit of The Month – But Where is the Spring??


Where is the Spring? Its almost the end of May now, and temperatures keep to be stubbornly low! Or at least, that's how they are in the UK. Hopefully where you live they are much better (lucky you!). For this reason, my most worn outfit of the month is still pretty “coldish”, involving some jeans, cropped top and ankle boots. Comfy and easy to wear!

I bought the jeans in Italy, in a shop called Alcott. Its a pretty famous chain over there, and all clothes have very affordable prices. It is more on a sporty/casual side, and I used to shop there a lot when I used to live in Italy.

The simple black crop top is from New Look, bought two years ago with the winter sales. I love it. Its pretty chunky, but not extremely worm. I used to wear it alone on warmer days, paired up with a leather jacket for colder nights.

As for the boots, they are from New Look too. They are pretty and classic, with a medium size heel making them easy to wear. The bag is my beloved Guess that my boyfriend bought for me two Christmas ago.


So that was my pretty simple outfit of the month. Nothing truly springy yet, but as long as the temperatures keep being so low I won't have the possibility to show up my shorts and sandals! Fingers crossed for them to increase soon.

Comments

Popular Posts