New Love – Feelunique Pick 'n' Mix Sample Service


I recently discovered this amazing service by Feelunique, and I can't but share it with everybody, because its amazing! I am sure that most of you know already Feelunique; it is a fab website where it is possible to find many different makeup and skincare brands. Now, only recently I found out they have this superb sample service, which is simply one of a kind: Pick 'n' Mix.


The concept of this service is very simple: you can pick 5 different makeup or skincare samples, and you won't pay them. They are for free. The only thing you will pay are the p&p of 3.95, and you'll have 5 luxury sample directly to your place.

I tried it myself, and I was so happy with the service! Those are the samples I picked up:

YSL Mon Paris
This is a beautiful perfume I was thinking about buying, but was not sure I will really like it or it will turn out nice on my skin (you know that perfumes change according to a person's skin PH). I picked this sample, and I found out not only I love the scent, but it is very long lasting, and everybody was asking me which scent I was wearing when I went out. This perfume definitely runs in my birthday wish list!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
Another product I was so curious of trying since forever. Everybody says and writes fab things about it, and I can't wait to test it on. It is a multi purpose dry oil, enriched by 6 precious botanical oils. It probably is Nuxe's most famous product, and if I'm finding it interesting, it will pop in my bag on my next run in M&S.



Caudalie Vinosource Recovery Cream
I do love Caudalie Products, and I always liked every single one I tried. Some time ago they came out with these lovely Vinosource serums. They are 3, each of them with a specific purpose. I picked the Repairing one, as my skin is not too happy lately, and as I tried the hydrating one already, I can decide which one works better for my skin next time I'm placing an order on Feeluninque.

Kiehl's Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
I bought the Midnight Recovery Concentrate almost a year ago, and it is one of those skincare items I can't do without anymore. I also bought their avocado eye cream, and it is the best eye treatment I tried out so far. I could't but try this product as well, the Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, which again, as said above, it perfectly suits my current skin situation. Will try it on and let you know.

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand
Recently Feelunique added Charlotte Tilbury products to their range, for all makeup lovers happiness. Their Pick 'n' Mix service offers tons of Charlotte Tilbury products, from foundations to correctors, from primers to lipsticks. I picked a sample of her Mini Miracle Eye Wand, and I am so very curious of testing it! It is a double pointed pen, having the corrector on a side, and the illuminating cream on the other, for the softest, eye lifted look.

I decided to try the service mostly because I think sample and mini sizes are so useful.
On the first place, you can bring them around when you travel.
Then, you can try out a product before buying it, understanding if you really like it as much, and if that particular shade/colour is ok for you, before investing so much money on it.
Third, in most cases (like this one) samples are for free... and who doesn't love free makeup??


I highly recommend you to try out this fab Feelunique service, I am hundred percent sure you won't be disappointed! Let me know if you do, and let me know which samples you picked! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts