Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil


Like when you find out about a very good product by chance. That's what happened to me a few weeks ago, when I bought the Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil because in my local Boots they run out of both my beloved NYX Micro Brow Pencil in ash brown and the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil. I was looking at the stands, hoping to find a product as good as those two I know so well, and my eyes fell on the Maybelline stand. I had never seen the Precise Micro Pencil before, but all I needed to know was that it looked like the product for me, and I bought it.

I love using my Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade for those days when I need super perfect brows, and I have time to draw them properly. But for those days when I really am in a rush a brow pencil is ideal, and since I tried the micro ones I just can't do without.

I was pretty curious of trying this Maybelline one, and I have to say I liked it! First of all, its packaging looks like every other micro brow pencil on the market: the Anastasia one, or NYX, Soap and Glory, all of them with the same sleek, black, simple packaging, which works and that we love.

The pencil really is micro, and very precise. It is a pleasure drawing and refining the brows, and as it also is very pigmented I don't feel like I have to draw again on a section done already (as it happened with other products).

It also lasts a lot. And I mean it. I flew to Bodrum in Turkey, and I kept that pencil on from the time I left my place until arriving to my hotel, for a total of roughly 9 hours. And it was intact. That was a super plus for me, and elevated it to my top products.

Another good point of this product is its price: only 5.99£, just nothing when compared to its drugstore “cousins” (the NYX one costing 8.00£, same the Soap and Glory one).

So, in a nutshell, I really love this product and I am happy I discovered it! The only side note would be that there are not many colours available (only 3 if I'm not mistaken), so maybe they should just improve that side.

Comments

Popular Posts