Shop My Stash - Sleek


When you have a make up addiction, you often end up buying loads of products. You might like them, you might not like them, but it certainly comes a point when you pop them into your drawer and forget about them, cause you're too busy trying out the newest products launched.
This is the reason why from times to times I'm cleaning up my drawers, and decide to keep to hand a product that I used to love, but that I forgot about, or just starting using too seldomly, and then left it to the bottom of the shelf. So today's rediscovery is a palette by Sleek, the Avoir La Peche.

Sleek is one of the drugstore makeup brand I love the most. I really like its packaging, their prises are reasonable, and the products quality is overall very good (it depends on the product obviously, some are better than others).


Avoir La Peche was a limited edition palette, and I bought it cause I fell in love with its warm peachy colours. On the first place, the outside packaging with the Sakura Flowers (Japanese cherry flowers) is stunning. This is a palette absolutely perfect for spring and summer, and I find its colours lovely to use when your skin starts to get tanned. The eye shadows are a bit dusty, but very well pigmented (the matte ones a bit less than the shimmery ones).
This also is one of the few Sleek palette not having a black in the colour range, but a dark matte brown instead. I think that was a very good idea, as a matte dark brown pairs much better with the rest of the colours than a black might have had. The peaches and pinkies are absolutely beautiful, and sunset makeups might be made so easily using and blending this fab shades.
I remember that was a period I was basically using this palette every day, and it is a shame I stopped; obviously winter time is maybe not the best for using bright orange eye shadows, but with the spring and warmed days coming out I will make sure to make the best out of this little palette.
Let me know if you bought it as well, and if you loved it or not. Also post me some of the looks you created with this palette, as I love getting inspiration from people much more talented than I!
Take care lovelies xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts