I Love 5… Cult Beauty Products


Beauty industry is so developed and grown since the very beginning, that the amount of beauty products we are surrounded by is uncountable. Despite the fact the more and more cosmetic brands launch their newest products every day, and despite the evolution skincare and beauty itself is witnessing, there still are some cult beauty products that no matter when their first launch is, no matter if newest or “better” or cheaper alternatives exists, we always come back to them. Like our mums, or even grannies, have done already. So those are my top 5 favorite beauty products.
Naked Palette
This really is a cult beauty product. Since the first launch of the original Naked palette, Urban Decay has created so many younger sisters, with different packaging, different shades, different colour combinations. But lets admit it, as much as we find so pretty the Naked 3, Naked Basics, Naked Smokey, we always come back to the Original Naked 1. Maybe cause its velvety pack is so cute. Maybe because its shades are so perfect for creating any kind of look, for any skin colour. So, no matter how many dupes, even cheaper ones, we can find on the market. We always will pick you, Naked 1!


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer
I so love this product! I remember my auntie using it when I was younger, and I was always intrigued by its banana yellow cream bottle. Now, I am using it on a daily basis, and come back to it from time to time, when the other products I am using run out. Cause at the end, its formula is so great and definitely the best to fulfill the needs of my oily7combination skin.

Nars Orgasm
Another classic product, another one so popular to count endless dupes on the market. And again, as much cheaper some dupes might be, none of them can really be compared to the smoothness, luminosity and duration of this beautiful blush. Moreover, hands up who never wanted to buy (or actually bought) it because of its teasing, provocative, playful name!




Elizabeth Arden Advanced Night Repair
I only own a mini size of this product now, but I already used up and finished a full size one. I really loved how light on the skin it feels, and how it makes my face look younger and my skin smoother in the morning. It definitely is one of my favorite skincare products, and will keep on using it, despite how many new and different night cream I can find on the market.

MAC Matte Lipsticks
Everybody loves MAC. We all adore its lipsticks, all of them, with a special mention for the amplified, matte and retro matte finish. Today, we can find tons of beautiful, creamy and moisturising lipsticks on the market, not just among the high end range, but also among the drugstore brands. Nevertheless, when we talk about matte lipstick, we always think of MAC, which has done of its awesome matte and retro matte lipsticks its super star products. I can’t but wear my beloved Ruby Woo every Christmas, and for formal special occasions, Mehr is always there on the top shelf.


And those are my favorite 5 cult beauty products! There still are tons of them I truly love – the YSL Touche Eclat, the Elnette hair spray, the Nivea hand cream, Pantene shampoo… and many of those have been for years my mum’s favorite too! So, let me know which ones are yours instead! Take care you all! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts