ABD Products / A Bit Disappointing / Ultra Blends

Source Image

I love Ultra Blends products. I've been using them since I was a child, with my mum buying for me their Chamomile shampoo and conditioner, cause they were not burning the eyes, ideal for blonde hair, and left my hear smelling wonderfully. I'm still using them nowadays, switching in the products range according to my hair needs. I've been using the Cocoa and Coconut one for a good while (love the scent of it!), but now, with spring, my scalp started becoming a bit oily and itchy, and I needed a product helping me solving the issue.

I surfed the website, looking for the best product within the range, and saw this beautifully pink packaged Ultra Blends Delicate Oat, which, according to the website, is created with the purpose of giving comfort to sensitive scalp. I bought it on the spot, shampoo and conditioner both.

The smell of this product is amazing. So delicate and light. It feels light on the hair too, and after the shampoo my hair doesn't feel too heavy or greasy, but beautifully light and shiny.
But.
Unfortunately there's a but. As much as I love it, it is too delicate for my needs. Its go gentle and delicate that doesn't clean as deeply as I need my scalp and hair, which get greasy very quickly – the day after I washed my hair I feel I need to wash it again. Which never happened with the other products of the same brand.

I really like the scent and its lightness, but unfortunately I need to stop using it and look for another product, as this one doesn't tick all the boxes for me. Such a shame! Will try another one from the range, and fingers crossed!


Let me know if you've been using them, which one you love them most and which one didn't meet your expectations. Talk to you later, take care! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts