A Month in Beauty – March


And March says goodbye! Its been such a busy month for me (workwise), and so odd from a weather point of view! Warm and sunny some days, cold and grey some others... I truly hope this summer won't be as inconsistent! By the way, beauty most played time now, and here is the list of the products I've been using the most in March.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet – POST
A fantastic beauty cream, so hydrating and fresh on skin, it feels like silk. I love its consistency, which actually reminds me of a sorbet, the way my skin absorbs it quickly, and its delicate floraly scent.

MUA Strobe and Glow Highlight Kit
A super cheap highlighter, but I was very surprised of finding out how good this actually is. The whole new LUXE line on the MUA stand is high quality despite the price, I am definitely suggesting you to give a look.
This highlighter is formed of two part, a powdery one, and a creamy part, which can be used alone or together. I am usually using the creamy one first, and then kind of “fix” it using the powder. It stays on the cheeks all day long, and the effect is so pretty, visible without being too strong.


Urban Decay Naked Palette
My first love, and the one I'll never forget about. Among all the Naked Palettes, the first one will always have a special place in my heart, and still is the one I am reaching by when I really don't know how to get ready on a certain day. Its colours are perfect for any occasions, and they always give me the right inspiration for the nicest looks. Its quality its legend, and we don't really need to repeat again how buttery and long lasting its powders are, and that despite millions of dupes being available on the market, the Original Naked Palettes is always the best among them all.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h in On and On Bronze
Another favourite of mine, this whole line of creamy eyeshadows are the best among the drugstore options. I've got quiet a few colours, but On and On bronze is the one I'm always reaching for. This month I particularly loved it as a base for smog and half backed from the naked palette, and I loved the way my makeup stayed on the whole day without creasing not even a bit!

Bourjois Liner Princeau 16h
One of the best liquid eyeliners I ever tried. Its drugstore, its cheap, and it allows me to create such a precise eyeliner, without smudging! It also stays on all day, and its colour is very dark and shiny.

Essence Yummy Berry Lip Liner
Those new lips liners by Essence are extremely nice. Very pigmented, bright and creamy, they show a very good quality despite the irrelevant price (less than 2.00 pounds). I bought already A girl's dream from the same line, a pretty sangria colour that I find wonderful during the autumn/winter time, but very berry has go this bright fuchsia shade, so nice for spring, and I'm sure I'm going to rock it even more as summer comes.
Their only little defect is that they're so creamy you really need to fix them with some powder or another lipstick, otherwise they'll go around your face and turn you into a smiley joker.

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Vera
So, as I love the Essence lip liner so much, but struggle in using it by itself, I found out that Vera by NARS has a very similar colour, and helps not only the lip liner to stay on longer, but enhances its colour and creates a very beautiful, long lasting effect on my lips. Love them both!

MAC Nutcracker Travel Size Eye Kit
Last but not least, those cute mini brushes, which were part of the MAC Christmas limited edition collection Nutcracker. They're very good brushes, identical to their “bigger” versions, and I love their bright pink handle, and the fact that thanks to their size I can bring them with me when I travel. They're actually been the ones I bought with me in Paris, together with a couple more, and they worked perfectly.


So here is a very brief summary of my favourite March beauty bits. I am waiting to hear about yours! Lots of love xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts