Plan with me June 2019 – Bullet Journal Set Up



And here comes June, the first month of Summer! After a pretty nasty and rainy Spring, how much are you enjoying these lovely sunny days? I am absolutely loving them! And yes, I know this post is coming a bit late, but I really had no mean to post earlier. My laptop had gone crazy two weeks ago, and refused to connect to the Internet. I had a friend checking on it recently, and he managed to solve (for now) the issue. But enough with my ramblings and laptop issues, let's dig into the planning.

So, for June I really wanted to draw something feeling as Summery as possible, and after a few evaluations, I opted for summer fruits. So, the cover is a bunch of colourful strawberries, cherries, peaches, as I chose to draw mostly red-orangy fruits. The motivational quote on the left has the form of a pineapple, I found it on Pinterest and I think its simply too cute.


As for the calendar, this month I chose to draw individual boxes, decorated with some more fruits and my usual focus boxes. My accent colour for the month is, as you might have guessed, peach.


Now, as I really liked May habit tracker, I decided to draw one on the same style; so I centred the habit column, draw on the top a little icon corresponding to the habit I wanted to track, and decorated on both sides with more colourful fruits. I am pretty happy with the result, I have to say.
Creating something to track my mood was so easy this month. Having chosen a fruity theme, it went by itself that I had to draw a bunch of fruits, and color them in different ways accoring to my mood. Easy and funny!


The expenses tracker is the same old I'm afraid, but how can you track your expenses differently, I wonder? I promise I am going to try to come up with something original next month, but for now, here is the same old table, that I'm dividing in weeks, and at the bottom of which I am going to write down the total of my spendings. On the left page, my lists page, where I am going to list, like every month, the books, movies and recipes I want to try out.


The weekly spread gave me a bit to think, I have to admit. It is usually the part I love the most, as I really like creating new spreads to track my weeks, but this time I really had no ideas. At the end I chose to draw an horizontal spread, with some tracks on both sides: weather on the left and gratitude on the right. I decorated with more fruits and washi tapes, and I was done. Not my best creating, but it will do.

Hope you might find this a little helpful and inspirational, and as always, I will talk to you soon.

Here is the list of the materials I used:
Sakura Fudenosuke soft tip
Stabilo black pen
Watercolours and watercolour pencils
Tombow 062 (bright yellow)
Tombow 020 (pale yellow)
Tombow N75 (cool gray)
Edding Brushpen 82 (peach)

PS: To the special person who, I recently found out, never misses a post: miss you very much.
M.


Comments

Popular Posts