Bullet Journal Cheap Supplies! What I bought



This is my second year of bullet journaling, and so far, I am loving it! I find it such an amazing tool, not only to keep track of my activities, duties, hobbies, but also because it spreads my creativity's wings as nothing else before. I love doodling and playing with colours each month, and to make my bullet even more colourful and original I am using a series of beloved tools. The most recent, super cheap ones that I bought, I am sharing with you in this post.


Mozart Komorebi Metallic Watercolors
The bullet I am using this year is a Leuchtturm1917, and I think its a great agenda. One of its weak point though are its pretty thin pages, which do not really stand watercolors properly. This is the reason why I am usually drawing and watercoloring on a different sheet of paper, which I am then attaching on the Leuchtturm.

This is a little trick that doesn't prevent me from using watercolors in my journal, as I love doing it so much. Recently I bought this great set on Amazon, for just £8.00: the Mozart Komorebi metallic watercolors set. Oh my, its colours are simply stunning. So so bright, they shine on the page and create an effect that I only thought possible with metallic markers. I am planning to do a starry sky theme soon, and I am sure I'm going to rock this set.


Assorted Stickers
I recently made an order on Aliexpress, and bought a bunch of super cute stickers. They all were less than £1.00 each, containing roughly 46 pieces per box. The only downside of Aliexpress is that the orders took from 2 to 4 weeks to arrive, so you must be very, very patient. All of them came in a good package, perfectly intact, and I am enjoying using them a lot. I know I'm soon making another order.


Clear Stamps
There is this shop here in the UK called TheWorks. They sell a bunch of bits and bobs, like books, cards, DIY tools, pencils and colours. I find there some great journaling clear stamps, and I loved some of the recent ones, that you can see in the pictures. They were £2.00, such a bargain! I would just like they sold some ink pads as well, as the ones coming with the set are not really the most amazing quality, but hey, for that price we're making it do fine.


Those kind of stamps are great if you have little time to plan your journal but still want it to be pretty, as you can use them to decorate in a few steps. They also come on hand if you're not so great in drawing but still would love to use some doodling. You can find so many similar sets on Aliexpress or Wish, for a very little price.


So, those are my most recent purchases in terms of stationary and bullet journal tools. Which one are the tools you prefer the most? Do you use the same I mentioned above? Talking to you very soon, take care,
M.

Comments

Popular Posts