A full extra cheap Autumn look? Yes please!



Burgundy, orange, purple, ochre, gold, bronze, deep grey, dark blue, forest green. Autumnal colors are amazing, and I love showing them up as much as I can during the season. As for makeup, I absolutely love all burgundy, reddish, copper and deep orange (or pumpkin, if you like ;) shades.
What if I tell you that we can achieve a complete autumn makeup look with under 11.00£? Let me show you some interesting bits I found during my last shopping trip. They are cheap, beautiful, and represent so perfectly the fall spirit!

Essence Gel Nail Polish in Pumpkin Spice - £ 1.60
Ok, let's start with the last of my finding, which I adored so much. This also is the cheapest item I'm showing you today: it only costs 1.60£ and you find it in your local Wilko. Essence nail polish don't have the best long lasting quality, but they're pretty and cost very little, so I think we can slide on their duration. This color is just amazing for autumn, a lovely deep orangy shade with a hint of cinnamon. Its name then, its just perfect: who doesn't want a bit of pumpkin spice on their hands?

Revolution Retro Luxe Matte Lip Kit in Regal - £ 3.00
This is not really a new discovery, as we already talked about it pretty long ago. You can find that post here. Its one of the lip kit inspired to Kylie's ones; I really loved the color of this Revolution kit, a perfect terracotta shade that seems identical to the Essence nail polish. It came together with a lip liner, but I didn't like that one, which was too hard and was scratching my lips whenever I was trying to use it. The liquid lipstick though is very nice. A tiny bit drying, but its duration is very good when you think of how little it costs.



Barry M Fall in Love 2 – £ 6.00
Last one on the list is this oh so pretty eye palette by Barry M. It contains five shades of colors, divided into 10 eye shadows, 5 matte and 5 metallic. Each couple of eye shadow is basically a matte and metallic version of the same color. The texture of the eye shadows is very velvety and smooth, and their pigmentation is outstanding as well. Haven't tried them on my eyes yet, but planning of doing it very soon, so will catch up later about its performance. I absolutely fell in love with its colors though, especially the burgundy and the ochre, and I can't wait to use them.

And so, with under £ 11.00 we have a complete fall look, isn't it great?
And you, have you found some interesting, very autumn make up bits? If yes share them with me please, I am always curious and keen in discovering new good products.
Talk to you again very soon, take care and happy make up!
M.

Comments

Popular Posts