I Smell Autumn! Pumpkin based Skin and Body Care



I don't know about you, but for me, the 1st of September already means we are getting into Autumn, and Autumn is a synonym for Pumpkin. Are you those people who just can't wait for PSL to get into Starbuck's coffee list? Do you organise pumpkin picking every autumn? Do you decorate your house with big and small pumpkins of every texture and color? Do you look for some amazing pumpkin based skin and body care products? If yes, keep on reading, cause I have some great ones to recommend!

The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Shower Gel
I just have to mention this one first, because I love the fall collection from The Body Shop. It just consists of three products, a hand cream, a body butter and a shower gel, and I decided to pick this one. The smell is heavenly, pumpkin and delicate vanilla, and its formula is studied to be super foamy when under the shower, so you'll be covered of scented pumpkin bubbles! Any other reason to run and buy it?

Bath and Body Works Spiced Pumpkin Cider Body Wash
I still have this product from last year shopping in Milan. I left it last because I find the smell amazing, and I feel almost sorry of using it all up! Even if it belongs to last season collection, Bath and Body Works usually proposes amazing pumpkin based products every year, so I am absolutely sure some new great products will be on their shelves already. The candle is from Bath and Body Works too, and its called Pumpkin Apple.



Lush Sparkling Pumpkin Bubble Bar
And how to miss something from the Lush Autumn season? Their products are just amazing, and if you think that they are all natural and can show up an amazing INCI, there are really no excuses to not buy something. I chose a bubble bar, cause I love bubbly baths during the long, rainy autumn evenings, and I picked this Sparkly one. Isn't it the cutest little thing you ever saw? A small, glittery, scented pumpkin, ready to turn your bath into a gold pool smelling heavenly. Seriously, I can't wait to see it in action!

Andalou Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask
This is a very new product for me. I never tried Andalou products before, but reviews online seem very positive, so I decided to give it a try. The product I picked is this glycolic pumpkin mask, which is a brightening, exfoliating product. It contains Vitamin C, glycolic AHA, manuka honey and organic pumpkin, a mixture of amazing energisers for the skin, so I really want to try this as soon as possible.



And so those are my little skin and body care pumpkin based favourites for the season. As the months pass I will probably try something else, like Too Cool for School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack, or some beauty bits from the Too Faced Autumn collection (did you have a sneak peak? Isn't that palette just amazing? And the lipstick, I just need that one in my life).

Keep you updated about how these little ones perform, but please let me know if you used pumpkin based skin and body care products before and how you liked it. Sharing is caring, and its always handy to share our opinions about the products we try, to let other potential buyers if they are worthy or not.

Talk to you very soon, til next time, take care and enjoy the fall pumpkin season!
Xx

Comments

Popular Posts