August Bullet Journal – Summer Planning



Can't believe how late this is coming, but from my side, I have to say that I've been on holiday til yesterday, and no time to post. Does it sound like an excuse? Maybe, but I had missed the sun and the sea too much, and my time over those weeks has been only dedicated to them.

Enough with the rambling now, let's go into the real topic of the day: August journaling.
I prepared most of this towards the end of July, knowing I would have been on holiday. I did bring with my the agenda, and also the main tools I would have needed, as stabilo pens, theme colors and brush pens, but I didn't have space for my watercolors. So this is the only monthly opening page of the journal not being colored with watercolors, but with colored pencils.

The main page is as usual this year, a little cute animal. This month I chose a panda, relaxing in a pool and drinking something juicy.


Colour of the month couldn't but be turquoise, and that's how I drew my calendar, as usual surrounded by the memos of things I need to remember for the month: blog posts, wishlist, gratitude, to do things, goals.


Next comes my habit tracker, and I kept it as it has been for the past three months. I really am enjoying this layout, and most of all, I am enjoying the mood tracker. This month I wanted it to be a coconut cocktail full of straws, one for each day of the month.


The expenses tracker is always divided into four parts, and the following page stays as a summary of my readings, movies/tv shows, and recipes I want to try.


Vertical layout for my weekly spread this month, and I decided to leave the space on the top to write down notes, to do list, quotes, stickers or drawings I will feel like fitting in. Oh and of course some more coconut drinks to decorate the page.

And that's all for this month planning, I hope it gave you few ideas, and once more, I am sorry it comes so late! Will make up next month, promise!
Take care
M

Comments

Popular Posts