Plan with me – July Bullet Journal



Hello again and welcome back on these pages! July stepped in our lives bringing with it a fabulous hit wave, resulting in such a nice weather once could not believe this is England. Even though, one could argue that I am the only one being happy about it... I can only read complains about the hot weather anywhere basically! Anyway, the sun shining gave me inspiration for this month Bullet Journal, so if you'd like to see what I did just keep on reading :)

First pages of the month, the one on the left is a quote I took from Pinterest (my profile is here if you'd like to give a look), embellished by those cute polaroid like images that I took from a magazine (Stylist I think).

On the right, my usual little animal; main character of July is a cute koala climbing on a tree.


Second page is my calendar, as always surrounded by the boxes containing my monthly goals, blog ideas, wishlist, gratitude and to do list. Main color of the month is yellow, because what other color I might have chosen with those bright, sunny days we're so lucky to live?


Next comes my habit tracker. I used the same scheme used last month, cause I loved it and never failed to fill in in June. This time though, as I thought there was ways too much blank space around, I decided to add my mood tracker next to it. I had so much fun with my mood tracker last month (it was the first time I was using it, and I drew a jelly fish, do you remember?), so I absolutely wanted to do it again. Being faithful to the summer theme, I decided to draw so many beach umbrellas, which I am to color in different ways according to my daily mood. Positive moods in light colors, sad moods in darker shades of yellow/orange.


The expenses tracker is the same as it has been for a few months now; I really find useful the four weeks boxes, it helps me understand how much I spend a week, and which weeks I tend to spend most. Following this, my usual reading, movies and recipes to try page. This month I compacted them all in one page, but if you can read it, next to the recipes to try space I wrote in pencil “add dutch door”. Actually, I think that little space won't be enough to write down the recipes I want to try (ah and by the way, yes, I do prepare those recipes I plan to try! Maybe not all of them, but at least half of them without failing, every month), so in case I'm needing more space I'm adding a dutch door.


Last but not least, my weekly spread. I wanted it to be nice and simple, obviously yellow themed.

I am looking forward to hear and read about your monthly spread, what theme you used and if you have any suggestion for me. Talk to you soon!
M

Comments

Popular Posts