A Very Little Haul of Some Recent Purchases



Hello again! Did you see the sun shining this morning? After so many weeks of greyness and cold weather, we finally are having hints of a sweet Spring coming, and what better way to celebrate that with a little shopping?

I've been to Brighton not long ago, and I did a bit of Shopping. Nothing crazy, just a few little things I saw and loved, and am so happy with.

Zara Black Top
The first thing is this little black top from Zara. It is so simple, and at the same time so elegant. It is a bit cropped, short sleeves, and enriched by a collar of small pearls, and that, according to me, is the true touch of class. I absolutely love it, especially when I wear it under a blazer.

Yankee Candle Cherry Blossom Candle
Speaking of Spring celebration again, is there anything suiting the theme more than a flower candle? Yankee has got this charming one of cherry blossoms, and I adore it! It is delicate and sweet, close your eyes and you will feel like walking in a Japanese garden.

Accessorize Statement Necklace
I fell in love with this necklace the second I saw it. Rose gold, little beads, big enough to make the outfit when I decide to dress very simply. It was on sale when I bought it, so win win!



Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
The famous makeup sponge by Real Techniques that everybody knows, I bought it cause the previous one I had was ruined (I had had it for so long!). I bought this one in TKMAxx, so paid it much less than the normal price (around 3.00 pounds if I am not mistaken).

Urban Decay Firebird Lipstick
Now, I had this lipstick in my wishlist for so long. I saw it on a Youtube Channel, it was looking lovely on the girl who was reviewing it, and I decided immediately I had to buy it. It is a magenta with a pinch of blue in, and it is stunning. I can see myself using it so often over Spring!

Pixi Itsjudytime Palette
I bought this little baby in TKMaxx again, and paid it only 12.00 pounds. I was so curious to try a Pixi makeup product, cause since now I had only tried skincare ones (their tonic being my favourite ever). I really like the color palette, neutral shades are always a winning choice. There is a nice mix of matte, shimmer and pearl colors, pigmentation is good and I find they blend very easily. I will need to try it a bit more, but first impression is a big thumb up.

Nars Dragon Girl
And here is another product which has been in my wishlist for ages. There was a moment, a few years ago, when everybody was craving for Nars lip crayons, and Dragon Girl, this pure, bright red, was one of the most loved colors. My surprise was massive when I found it in TKMAxx (yes, again... what can I say, I love that store!) and I just had to bring it home with me.
The color is stunning, so flattering, it doesn't smudge and it doesn't dry on the lips. I have to say it doesn't resist to a meal, but we can't ask for miracles, can we? I find it perfect as it is.

Here are all of my most recent purchases! As I said, I am very happy with them all, and I want to use them more and more over Spring. Hope you found this little post interesting, I am sending you big hugs and talk to you very soon
M.

Comments

Popular Posts