Five Lush Black Pots – What I'm Bringing Back to the Shop


I have to say, I really like this Lush initiative (pretty similar to the MAC) about brining back five of their black pots (empty and clean) for recycling, and having in exchange a free fresh mask. I adore Lush products, I've been using them for years, and now, again, I managed to collect five black pots, that I am going to bring back to the shop (and take my lovely free fresh face mask home!).

The products I've been using over these months are:

Volcano x2
Yes, two of them, because I flippin love it! This is the best foot mask I ever tried, and it works beautifully. If like me you have a job making you stand for many hours, and your shoes are not exactly comfy as flips flops, you're going to love it too. Its a mask made of china clay, pumice, papaya and tomatoes, and needs to be left on the feet (wrapped in cling film so that the mask won't dry and crumble) for about 15 mins. Then you jump in the shower, you rinse it off... and you enjoy the freshness of your feeling-like-new feet! Try it and let me know.

Herbalism
A face and body cleanser I've been using over summer just to try something different. Its a herbal combination of nettles and rosemary, plus rice brans to gently exfoliate, and I liked it even if I think I won't repurchase it.

Salted Coconut
Now, if you're a coconut lover like me, you're going to run to the closest shop and buy one of those right now. Its a hands scrub, which I've been using for a period when my hands skin was really dry, patchy, uneven. I have to say, it worked perfectly, and changed my hands, transforming them into baby skin like hands! I might consider buying it again and use it all over my body as well (with the exception of my face maybe, just cause I like more delicate products there). The smell of coconut (so fresh and summary!) stayed into the pot even after I washed it!

Hair Custard
This one was bought by mistake, as I thought it was a live-in conditioner, while it is a styling mask basically. You just need a bit to put on dry, clean hair (or it will make your hair look even dirtier) to style it up, giving at the same time a veil of protection and sweet perfume. It is very good to fight static hair as well. It contains vanilla, honey and Moroccan oil.

And so, which fresh face mask am I going to bring home with me this time?
A Lush fresh face mask I haven't tried yet is the Catastrophe Cosmetic, made with blueberries calamine, chamomile and rose, aiming to soothe and soften the skin, giving it at the same time a shot of vitamins, thanks to the ones contained into the blueberries (vitamins A, C and E). Pretty curious to try it out!

And you, have you ever adhered to the Lush 5 Pots Program? Which are you're favourite ones, and which face masks have you tried and loved already?
That's all from me today, 'til next time, lots of kisses

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts