In My Whish list- Chanel Beauty Cruise

Source Image

They say that when you feel a bit down, some good shopping will cheer you up. Problem is, if you're walking by the Chanel counter and you spot their new, marvellous “Les Indispensables de L’Été” cruise collection its better keeping your hands in your pockets and keep on walking, or when you're back home and you check your bank account you're going to feel even worse!

We know very well that when it comes to summer, every single makeup collection is all about the glow, the bronze, the luminosity, the gorgeous summer look. We all want to look in the mirror and feel that effortless holiday vibe on us, like if we're just back from a walk on the shore, like if we've been spending the last couple of days drinking cold Prosecco on a balcony with the best view of sea, sand and sun. 
The new Chanel collection encapsulates this all. It is composed of bronzers, lipsticks, a mascara, some eye pencils and nail polishes, all of them having the warm tones of peaches, golden, bronze. It feels like having the sunset bright colours of a summer sunset in our hands, and it's just wonderful.
I would probably need to ask for a mortgage if I was planning to buy each piece of this collection, but I think I will give another look at the products next time I'm walking by the counter, and I am pretty sure I will bring home with me at least a couple of them. The Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in Panorama and Le Vernis Nail Polish in Sea Whip, for example, are just too beautiful to be left there...

Comments

Popular Posts