Trying Out - Clinique Dramatically Different Set


Clinique is very famous for its skincare products, that everybody trying them loves. I was very curious of trying them out, so I bought this set in the airport, for only 25.00£, and I am loving it! I think it is very convenient for which that concerns value for money, and my skin is loving these products and is reacting very well since I started using them.

So this set is called 3 Step Skin Care, and is it usually sold in airports only. It comes with a mini size of their facial cleanser; a mini size of their clarifying lotion and a beautiful 125ml size jar of their famous Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel. Mine is the oily/combination skin one, as tis is my kind of skin. 
I knew already their facial cleanser, as I was once given a little sample size with a purchase in Debenhams, and I am very happy of having another (pretty good) sample size to use, cause I really liked it. I usually prefer using oils to clean makeup off my face, cause soaps and cleanser tend to irritate my skin. This one is very good though, it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it doesn't dry it up neither. After using it my skin feels very clean, soft and hydrated, and I would definitely give this product a thumbs up.


It was the first time for me using their clarifying lotion, and although I liked it, I would probably not repurchase it. I like its effect on my skin, but I am loving my Pixi tonic better. I love Pixi's tonic exfoliating effect, its freshness on the skin and the fact that after using it my skin feels very good. The Clarins' clarifying lotion doesn't irritate my skin, but it does any better for it neither, and it feels like a so-so product to me.
Last but not least, my beloved Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel. Again, it was the first time I was using it, and I am absolutely loving it. Its gel consistency feels amazing on the skin, and I always feel like it wakes my skin up a bit whenever I am using it. It is very light, it doesn't have a strong scent, and it is beautifully hydrating. I also love that it is created just for oily/combination skin, cause in this way it helps hydrating my skin, but it doesn't feel too greasy on my face, as a normal strong moisturiser would. I can apply makeup straight after having applied this moisturiser on my skin, and it doesn't wipe off the products I am using after at all.
In a nutshell, I am really loving this kit, I am happy I purchased it and I would purchase it again. I surely will as soon as my beloved Dramatically Different Moisturising gel runs out, as it definitely has become my favorite daytime cream.

Comments

Popular Posts