That Red Bag

Source Image

I am having a thing for red bags. It might be the spring, it might be all that blue I am seeing recently in the stores, making me thing that it would pair beautifully with a red bag and a red lipstick.. I don't know, but I'm almost obsessed, and I am looking for the perfect red bag.

Source Image
The first place I would look for a new bag (of any colour really) is TK Maxx. I would really not spend lots of money on a red bag, just because I would not use it as often as a neutral colour bag. So no Stella McCartney, no Michael Kors. I would check which bags TK Maxx has in store at the moment, and check if I find something nice. I really like the Fiorelli style, but I would buy a Ted Baker as well if I'm finding one.

Source Image

Second place, is ASOS. Cheap price, good quality. Its a win-win. I saw a few Moschino bags which are stunning, but I also fell in love with a Whistles one. Shame that it is a clutch bag, and I am looking for something bigger than that. Nevertheless, I'll keep on checking on those pages.

Source Image

Third place, is M&S. I absolutely love the quality of their products, from food to clothes, from skincare to home accessories. Everytime I'm there I would just buy anything, really. I checked both in store and on the website, and I saw an Autograph one which is very pretty, but will keep on looking for the one before buying it.


If you have the same obsession as I, please let me know which red bag you really love, I would be grateful! Lots of love xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts