TBR in May – Reading Planning List


May Reading Planning List! I've been a bit bad recently with readings to be honest, and I really didn't manage to read the books I was meant to. I hope to pick up my time in May, e to be able to read the books I really want to. So here comes my May TBR list.

Marina Fiorato, Daughter of Siena - POST
I read this book (in Italian, with the translated title “La Gemma di Siena”) cause when I was away from home in April I forgot my books at home, so I found this one in a little book market and bought it. It is a historical novel, with a love story as a base. I liked it, but I have to say its not one of my favourite books. You can read what I think about it in the post dedicated.

Neil Gaiman, Neverwhere
This book comes from the previous month. I've been a bit busy with work recently, and I've been away from home roughly for two weeks in April. Obviously, I forgot my book at home, and I wans't able to pick up with my list. Fingers crossed to able to read it this month, if you'd like to know what it is about, go check my previous TBR post here.

Marjane Satrapi, Pesepolis
I wanted to read Persepolis since ages, really. And I don't understand why I waited so long to buy the graphic novel. I did order it on Amazon, and I can't wait to receive it!
For those who don't know what the story is about, the main character is Marjane Satrapi herself, who drawn this autobiographic story to tell us her childhood in Iran during and after the Islamic revolution. It is must read graphic novel, and probably my most exciting purchase of this month.


A very few books to read for me this month, and I hope I can stick to the plan of reading them all! Please do let me know which books you're going to read, and if you read already some of the titles I mention, let me know if you liked them! Take care you all xoxo  

Comments

Popular Posts