Shopping My Stash – Five Products Re-Discovered


Is there a better felling than shopping for free? I don't think so. And as obviously nobody will ever become so mad to let us enter Boots and get for free anything we want, we can just “shop” for free in our own drawers. Cause lets be honest, we do own so much stuff that often we forget about them. Here are the 5 products I re-discovered digging into my own stash, and fell in love with them again!

Milani Blush in Luminoso
I used to love this blush when I bought it, and I still can't understand why I had forgotten about it. Maybe because as its colour its more on a peachy side, I have a tendency yo use it more during spring and summer, and take it on a side in autumn and winter. Its coraly shade is so beautifully glowy, and I can't wait to have a bit of tan on, so that it can have an even better effect on the skin.

MAC Nine Times Burgundy
Here is one of my favourites palettes of all times, yet I don't use it as I should. Despite its colours being more suitable for cold months, I really love using it for deeper and darker looks, maybe if I'm going out. I also really love the lighter shades for a quick day makeup look. Its MAC we're talking about, so its quality is fab. Shame that the pans are so tiny, but on the other side the price is very cheap when compared to MAC standards, so we really can't complain.



Hourglass Powder in Dim Light
I was looking for this product everywhere last year, and it looked like it was impossible to find. Then, during a trip in Italy, I found this mini sizes in Sephora, and immediately bought one, especially cause with a mini size I can really check if I do like the product before investing in a full size one. Well, it goes by itself that I really love it. Its glowy, but not shiny. It doesn't look cakey or powdery on the skin at all, and it gives the skin the most beautiful healthy effect. Once this will be over I will definitely get the full size!

L'Oreal Eyebrow Gel
Here is another one that I like, yet tend to forget. Maybe because when I'm doing my makeup in the morning I prefer using a pencil, to be quicker, and when I am doing it for occasions I like using the Makeup Revolution Pomade, which effect is absolutely stunning.
Yet, this eyebrow gel by L'Oreal is a very good product. It is well pigmented, and it gives a light colour to the brows as it keeps them fixed in place for the whole day. It also is quick to use, but as I a a bit clumsy I mess up a bit when I am in a rush, and find the product allover my forehead. Need to use it more often, but also with calm!

YSL Black Opium
Last but not least, this wonderful scent. I own so many perfumes that this one has gone to the very bottom of the shelf, and I couldn't see it anymore. Now I found it again, and I need to keep it on the top of my vanity, to use it every day. It is the sexiest, rock, glam scent I own. Feminine, yet energetic. Perfect to use all year around, I will definitely rock it this coming summer nights.


Those are the products I re-discovered and loved again this period. Do you usually shop your stash as well, so that you can use in rotation all of your products? Which ones are you using at the moment? Take care you all, talk to you soon xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts