Shop My Stash – Kiko Long Lasting Cream Eyeshadow


I absolutely LOVE Kiko Milano cosmetics. I started shopping their products when I was living in Italy, when it was a young company and very little people knew about it. Now its a much bigger company, known all over the world, and their products increase their quality day by day, yet their prices stay cheap. I can say I almost tried every single product from their range, and one of my favourite ones are their Long Lasting Cream Stick Eyeshadows.


A few weeks ago I had to travel to Edinburgh for work, and my makeup bag was pretty full, even if I had put inside not even an eyeshadow yet. I was wondering which one try to stick in, when I saw my Kiko Long Lasting Cream Stick Eyeshadow, and I took my beloved N.5.

Now, the first thing I love about these products its their packaging. They are as big as a pen, and they can basically fit everywhere. Secondly, their bottom has a stripe the same colour as the eyeshadow itself, making it easier for us to find the colour we want when we look for it. The limited edition often come in a different stick colour (usually white), but they still have the bottom strip.

Despite being a drugstore product (meaning a product which is not high end, but has a low-medium price) their quality is impressive. They stay on the lid all day long – but I always wear them with a primer, as my lid is extremely oily. If used with a powder eyeshadow of a similar colour tapped on them, they last even longer, and their colour is enhanced.

Their texture is beautifully creamy, and so easy to blend. Once they dry out though, they only come away with makeup remover. The first time I bought them there only where six or seven colour option; now they're 27. You can find different finishes as well – shimmer, matte, satin. I personally find the matte ones a bit harder to blend than the shimmer or satin ones.

Finally, their price. They only cost 6.90, but Kiko often launches very good promotion,making the price drop to half of it. Bargain! That is the time when I open my Kiko website page and restock all the colours I need!


Let me know if you know them, and if you love them too! Take care you all xoxo  

Comments

Popular Posts