I'm Not in Love with You Anymore – Bourjois Mascara


This post is about a product I used to love so much when I first purchased it, but then (sadly) changed my mind with time. This product is the Volume Glamour Max Holidays from Bourjois.

I found this product in a holiday set last year. The set included a nail polish, an eye palette, a Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper and the Volume Glamour Max Holidays mascara. This mascara is the one I used to use the most, together with the Rouge Edition Velvet, and I loved it very much.


I am afraid though, that with time, oxidation and obvious dehydration of the product, it lost some of its beautiful voluminous power. It can also be that I started using some other mascaras (Better that Sex by Too Faced and They;re Real by Benefit) that I ended up loving much more, but I just can't see in the Bourjois mascara the same great effect I used to see on my lashes.

Moreover, its wand is pretty big, and I always end up messing up my makeup and have mascara all over my lid. It used to have a nice voluminous effect, but it never was too much lengthening, and I found now mascaras that can give me both effect.


In a nutshell, I definitely don't hate this mascara, but I don't love it either, and I won't purchase it again. The drugstores give us so many more cheap alternatives, like the beautiful Maybelline's Lash Sensational, so I would surely relay on different products.     

Comments

Popular Posts