I Love 5... Nail Care Products


Sometimes – most of the times – I wish I could do my nail as fantastically as the girls who post those amazing pics on Instagram. I can't really, but I like taking care of my nails, and making them look healthy, beautiful and shiny. Those are the five products I love using the most, and the ones I keep on purchasing and re-purchasing every time, cause I know I can trust them. Moreover, they're all super cheap!

Essence Nail File
Let's start with a super cheap product by the German brand Essence (that you can easily find in every Wilko). The quality of Essence products is not always great, but it is a very low cost brand we are talking about, so we are not too disappointed when we get a so-so product. Some of them, on the other side, are fab considered their price tag, and its fantastic having them around. One of those is the 6 faces Nail File. So good! You can do everything with this file, from filing your nails to polish them and make them super shiny. It also lasts a good while, I've been using mine for three months now and its still like new!

Essence Gel Effect Top Coat
One more Essence product, and another fab one you absolutely need to try. Its a top coat, with a glossy gel effect. It dries out quickly, makes the nail super shiny, and helps your nail polish to last much much longer. What else you need to know to run and buy one? Ah, it costs less than 4.00£.

Superdrug Conditioning Cuticle Oil Pen
Another cheap product, from Superdgrug this time. This is a cuticle oil pen, enriched with vitamin E, helping the cuticle to soften and nourishing the nails. I always use this one during my manicure, to both soften the cuticles before removing them and treat my nails with some good vitamins. The pen also comes with a tool on the edge to push the cuticles up, but I never use it as I find it a bit too harsh. I am using another tool instead, and I will tell you which one in the next paragraph.

Superdrug Cuticle Cutter
This little tool by Superdrug really changed my way of doing my manicure. As before I was always pushing up my cuticles, while now I am cutting away the thicker ones with this easy to use tool. You only need to be very careful when using it, and only cut away the excess, without touching your finger skin (cause it hurts!). Thanks to this tool my nails look so much polished and even slightly longer.

Boots Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover
Last but not least, a good nail polish remover. We all know we need to be careful with this stuff, as it might damage our nails, this is the reason why I am always using an acetone-free nail polish remover. This one by Boots is very gentle, and it also have a light scent, which I love, cause I really don't like having that strong chemical scent around my whole house when I'm doing my manicure.


And that's it, those are my fav 5 nail products to keep my nails nice and polished. Let me know which products you love the most and if you tried some of those already! Take care oxox

Comments

Popular Posts