In My Wishlist - Zara

Source Image

Now that we are in April, I truly start to think that I need to set up a Spring Wardrobe. I want to get rid of any jumper, sweater, coat and scarf, and just pull in shirts, leather jackets, open toes sandals, skirts. As I was having a walk in a shopping centre in Madrid last week, I popped into Zara (of course) and fell in love with the cutest shirt ever.

The shirt is a classic, long one, with a kind of masculine cut, but pretty long, so that it can be used as a shirt/dress as well, maybe on warmer days. I absolutely loved its gingham pattern, and the flower application. Those last ones in particular, reminded me of the clothes I used to wear in the 90s, cause majority of them had those funny colourful applications here and there, making them nicer and particular.

Zara is one of those shops very good in anticipating the future season trends, and I've got a feeling that coloured applications will be one of those spring trends. Not just cause Zara got them, but because, during my walks around with friends, I realized that many shops show on the windows clothes with floral applications – on jeans, shirts, skirts, rucksacks.

I do really like them. They bring me back straight to my childhood, to happy memories and happy times, but I also find them cute and lovely to wear on a simple wardrobe item to make them special in a blink.

What to do you think about it? Share your ideas with me!

Lots of love xxx  

Comments

Popular Posts