Products I Loved, Used and Finished


Is there a bigger satisfaction than using up a product you bought til the last drop? Only few of them, to be honest. And the pleasure if even bigger if we really ended up loving that product, suggested it to all of our friends, and wish to repurchase them. Now, that is not the case for all of the products I've been using up this last month, but I managed to discover a few gems, and I'll share them with you now.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion – POST
So, speaking again about that pleasure in finishing beauty products, is it not true that the biggest thrill is in finishing makeup products, those stubborn ones feeling like lasting forever? I have to say that this lovely Nude Magique Cushion foundation by L'Oreal didn't last that much; actually, it run over pretty quickly, but I really loved it. Light on the skin, glowy and fairly lasting, it opened me a world on the cushion products, and I believe I will repurchase it again, once I'm finishing the products I'm currently using for my base.

Lorac Eye Base
An Eye based I found together with the Lorac Pro Palette, but if I really loved the eye shadows, I didn't like that much this base. It is very thick and concealer like as for its consistency, and I found it creasing on my (super oily) eyes. I struggled in finishing it, and I definitely won't re purchase it.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Tinted Moisturiser
I like Caudalie products, and I come back to them every now and then. But I didn't love this tinted moisturiser, maybe cause I didn't really understand how to use it properly. The color is a bit too dark for me (even though its the lightest shade) and its coverage is not the best, but it is understandable for a tinted moisturiser. The problem is that it didn't stay on my face with any kind of hydrating cream under. If I used it by itself, it was not hydrating enough for me, and it was feeling dry after a few hours. If I used a hydrating cream under, it was peeling away with every brushing on the skin, regardless of what I was using to apply it (my hands or a brush). So I gave up on it, and didn't even finish it all.

La Roche-Posay Redermic E Eye Cream
One of my favourite eye creams, and one of the fewest on the drugstore market containing retinol. I re purchased this cream at least 5 or 6 times, and will definitely keep on buying it, cause its great. Hydrating, anti ageing, smoothing and even a bit cooling, it is one of my “never without” products.

So...? Deodorant
One of the cheapest, yet most beautiful deodorant I own. I keep on purchasing and re purchasing this little boy, cause its only 1.00£ in Savers (and something like 1.60 in Boots), but smells so girly and lovely I can't stop spraying it on every single one of my clothes. Give it a try next time you pop in your local drugstore!

Lush Creamy Candy Bath Bomb
A pink bath bomb with a very strong scent (a bit grape fruity, I think), that completely tinted my bath in a lovely fuchsia shade, and filled it with the softest foam. Lovely, I will re purchase it when I feel I tried all of the other fab Lush bath bombs, which are amazing and never disappoint me!

Lush Angels on Bare Skin
A kind of scrub, very gentle on the skin, that we can use both on our face and body. It does contain lavender, and I loved using it in the evening, as I felt like it was really relaxing calming me down after a long day at work. It was not the most beautiful scrub I used, and I found a bit messy taking it from the pot when having a shower (I usually prefer products in a squeeze tub for these kind of products), but overall really liked it.

The Body Shop Peach Body Butter
Body shop sells the body butter I love the most, no doubt about this. Their creaminess, their lovely scent, and the way they leave the skin soft and perfumed, I love everything about them. This one was part of a gift set, and it came with mini shower gel and mini hand cream, and I loved, used and finished them all. Right now I'm using the Shea Butter body butter from the same line.

Soap and Glory The Righteus Butter
Another body butter that I really loved! Its consistency reminded me a lot of the The Body Shop ones, with the only exception that Soap and Glory does not have a selection as wide as TBS. As for its creaminess, softness of the skin and beautiful scent though, I would say it performs as well as the previous one, and I loved them both.

So, those are my used up products of the period! Are you using some of my same products? Are you loving or hating them? Let me know! Talk to you later, take care! xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts