Outfit of the Month - The Wedding Edition


Outfit of the month! This is a special one, as it is the outfit I'm going to wear this week for my friends' wedding. So excited! I've been looking for the perfect dress for weeks, and I couldn't find one satisfying me; in Spain mid April is going to be pretty warm, but not as warm as to not freeze out with a short sleeveless dress. Moreover, I would have loved re-using one of dresses I own already, so that I'm not collecting a ton of dresses I'm just wearing once and then forget about. So, that's the final solution I came up with.

I decided to re-use a dress I already had in my wardrobe. I bought it three years ago in New Look, and wore only once! It is a very simple black and white dress, very smart, with delicate rose embellishments on the frontal part. I really like its “Korean” collar, and the way it draws my figure, tightening the waist and following the curves of the legs.


As shoes, I'm wearing those I bought a couple of years ago in Next, and they are simple high heel sandals, with a delicate lace around the ankle. As they've got a small plateau on the front, they're also come out to be very comfy to wear.
As a clutch, I was very hesitant. I bought a Moschino clutch in a vintage shop in London a few months ago, and my intention was to wear that one; problem is, it is of a brownish/taupe colour, and really doesn't match the rest of the outfit. I think I'll be weaning a black and silver clutch I bought in New Look together with the dress. I don't love it as much as the Moschino one, but its colours definitely match better the look.
As accessories, I'm staying on a simple side; I'll be wearing just a bracelet and a pair of earrings, letting the dress do the rest. I'll keep my hair up in a soft braided updo, and wear a minimal makeup with red lips (I think my number one option will be MAC's Relentlessy Red).
So here is my Wedding outfit, hope you might find this article interesting or a little inspiring! Talk to you later, take care xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts