Most Worn This Month – Next Silk Shirt


Next is one of my favorite clothes chain. I find the quality of the products sold so good, and the prices are not even that high compared to good standards. I would not consider on the same level of other high street chains, like Primark or H&M, but I always go back to it when I’m looking for something good for a reasonable price.
One of my last purchase in Next has been a shirt. I love wearing shirts, and layering them, especially in periods like Autumn and Spring. I absolutely fell in love with this piece, and I decided I had to take it home with me. It is a very simple silk shirt, with a white and blue pattern. The drawing runs on the length of the shirt, creating a lace like pattern that I loved.



Both the colors and the delicate shape of the shirt make it so easily adaptable to any kind of occasions, and give me the chance to dress it up or dress it down, according to the situation. I can wear it with skinny black jeans and sandals, and I am ready for the happy hour. But I can also tuck it into a pair of smart trousers, and accessorise it with some heels and blazer to give it a much more elegant look.
In the pic you can see on the top, I paired it with Primark's black skinny jeans, New Look black heels and Zara city chain bag.

The shirt is 100% silk, and it feels soft like a dream. The fabric helps in giving the shirt a high end look, and it really feels like wearing a much more expensive item. It also falls on beautifully, and every time I wore it I got so many compliments.




I love that its colors are so suitable for the upcoming season, and I can see myself wearing it so much more during the warmer months. Blue, white and red are my top colors to wear in Spring and Summer, and I will definitely rock this shirt all season long.


Let me know which item you’ve been wearing the most this month, and which shops you go back the most when you treat yourself with some good shopping! Take care, oxox

Comments

Popular Posts