Spring Accessories Wishlist


It is absolutely impossible having a walk around in town and resist the temptation of buying something from the new spring range. The shops windows are awesome, with their baby pink and baby blue jackets and handbags, shiny sandals, floral accessories. Willing of leaving back the cold winter months, a girl is so tempted of jumping into a shop and buying everything.
But we're intelligent women, and we know how to behave and not turn ourselves into Becky from Confessions of a Shopaholic (do you remember the scene where she wants to buy the boots and fights with another woman?). We're writing down a wish list of what we truly need, and either wait for sales or our birthday (if your birthday was in winter, you don't need excuses, go shopping!).

My wish list is even shorter of what I thought. Having stored away my jumpers and coats, and refreshed my middle season clothes, I realized I don't really need that much for the new season. Just a few things, to give a new look to my spring capsule wardrobe, or refresh a look with some new accessories. These ones, specifically.



Mango Baby Pink Backpack
So when the backpacks fashion spread throughout the world I was brave enough to resist buying any, as I feel like being a handbag person more than a backpack person. But a few days ago, as I was surfing on ASOS, I saw this soo cute baby pink backpack from Mango, and I could not stop imagining possible looks and outifits with it. It costs 35.99 pounds, and I popped it in my wish list, waiting for sales to move it into the shopping cart.

Primark Cream Floral Sandals
Last year I was using a pair of taupe sandals I deeply loved. They had a medium size heel, and crossing stripes from toe to ankle, and I was styling them basically with everything. In september one of the stripe came off, and after I fixed it another one fell, and then another. As pretty as they were, they were just cheap shoes from a local shop in Italy, and I just threw them away.
This year, I fell in love with these cream sandals from Primark, which I find lovely and absolutely perfect for spring. They are very cheap also (just 14.00 pounds), and even if they're just lasting for a season, I know their cost was not excessive.

Ted Backer Makeup Bag
I've been using the same small black makeup bag for years now, and I think I need an upgrade. I saw this little cutie in Ted Backer, and I loved it. Medium size, cream colour with nice flower print on both sides, it is the loveliest I've ever seen, and I will definitely buy it with my next ASOS order. It costs 30.00 on ASOS website.



Accessories Necklaces
I like wearing chockers, cause they bring me back to the beautiful 90s, and because I find them cute, classy and casual. What I like to do is wearing a simple chocker together with a set of very thin and ethereal medium size necklaces, like these ones from Accessories. They're so cute, and pretty cheap as well, as they're only 10.00 pounds. Love them!

Claire's Chocker
On the same note, here is a lovely simple chocker from Claire's. It only costs 4.50, and its so simple and classy at the same time. I particularly love the little Eiffel Tower pendant, which gives it a personal touch, so that it is perfect to wear it on its own as well.

New Look Heel Sandals
Last but not least, these pretty khaki sandals from New Look. I love the colour, the style and the medium size heel, thick enough to allow long walks without feeling too tired after a while. It also makes the sandal much more comfy to wear. I can see myself using them all season on, and I am sure they're going to be moved in my shopping chart with my next ASOS order (which is going to happen pretty soon I'm afraid!).



So, share with me your spring wish lists, and what you guys would like to get for this coming spring. Have you done your shopping already, or are you waiting for sales? Or maybe you think you don't need to go shopping at all (naah, don't tell me this last one, I don't believe you).

Take care you all! xoxo    

Comments

Popular Posts