I Love Her Style – Mila Kunis

Source Image
I love Mila Kunis. She's a very pretty girl, and a good actress. I remember when I was watching That 70s Show, and the times I spent laughing at Mila and Ashton's gags!
I really love her style, which is simple, casual, yet smart and classy. It seems like she likes neutral colours and comfy outifits, boots and flats over heels, and that she mostly wears jeans and trainers, like all of us! Here is a little collection of some of her outfits, and some of the styles I love and copy the most.

Source Image on the Left; Source Central Image; Source Image on the Right


As I said, t-shirts, jeans and trainers seem to be Mila's “uniform”. Her looks are very simple, yet well put together, as she always chooses clothes falling perfectly on her, which are not extrovert or loud. She dresses like all of us dress on casual days out, and her simplicity is one of her features I like the most.

Source Image on the Left; Source Central Image; Source Image on the Right


Yet, she doesn't miss occasions of showing up, wearing nice comfy clothes, with statement pieces giving a touch of personality to the whole look. Like this very beautiful simple one, made of a comfy black top and an embroidered mini, giving her such a feminine and smart look!
Or this neutral look, with a plain shirt and a folded mini, made more fun by using those striped heels sandals. Another example of her simple yet elegant style, this beautiful short dress, in a warm maroon colour, paired up with black bag, heels and sleek hair. Love it!

This is just a little example to how check for inspiring look books from some famous stars, and get ideas and tips to give a twist to our own looks, using up what we can find in our wardrobe.

Hope I gave you some little inspiration, and til next time, take care! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts