Going Towards Spring – Five Wardrobe Pieces I can’t do Without


It finally comes that time of the year when you can store the soft sweaters and fluffy scarf, and take out from the drawers your floral dresses and spring pieces. This definitely is one of my favorite moments of the year. Each time, I feel the need to upgrade my wardrobe, and get new pieces to give my look a twist and a personal touch, but not this year. For once, I feel like I own already some of the pieces I absolutely want to wear in spring, those clothes giving my outifits the x factor. And those listed here are my absolute Spring Wardrobe must have.

Blue Blazer, H&M
I bought this blue blazer last year with the final season sale in H&M, and I never was this happy about a purchase. I absolutely love it, despite being an H&M piece, and therefore being more on a “cheap” side, it really is of a good quality, nicely sewed and refined. It also dresses on very well.
I like wearing this with some white jeans, tshirt and a red bag. Or with black pants, flats and a silk scarf.

Trench, Bershka
This probably is the most classic spring wardrobe piece, but really, a wardrobe without a trench is not completed. It is the perfect layering piece to wear this time of the year when it is not too cold, not hot enough; it can easily be dressed up or dressed down, and it pairs perfectly basically with everything. I bought mine many years ago in Bershka.



Striped Shirt, Primark
Another very classic spring piece, a striped shirt. Many different color combination are available those days, but I keep on being faithful to my black and white pattern. Paired with some skinny jeans, a silk scarf and a red bag is so lovely. But I also like it with a skirt, ankle boots and jeans jacket. Mine is from primark, and I paid it less than 4.00 pounds.

Cami Dress, ASOS
A pretty recent entry in my wardrobe, is a lovely cami dress from ASOS. I was a bit uncertain about buying it, but end up being very happy. It is very handy having one of this in your closet, as you can easily wear it on warmer days by itself, with a pair of sandals and fancy sunglasses. But it also looks lovely with a pair of leggings, flats and colorful accessories.

Leopard Flats, New Look
Last one of my must have items for spring is a pair of leopard flats. I am not crazy for flats in general, I usually prefer wearing sandals, but I really love the way a pair of leopard flats changes a look, making it immediately more sophisticated. Wear them with turtle sunglasses, white shirt and skinny jeans, et voila, your look is done. Or pair them with a long, floating black dress, and they will give a personal look to a very common wardrobe piece.

Those are my five must have, I am really looking forward to hear which ones are yours!

Talk to you soon xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts