Plan with Me – October Bullet Journal



It's that period of the month again! The one where we take a seat, grab out favourite brush pens, drawing pens, coloured pencils, and create our new spread. I just couldn't wait for October, because Autumn is one of my favourite seasons (if not my number one favourite), and I had planned long ago to create a colourful, happy Pumpkin theme. If you'd like to see what I came up with this month, please keep on reading :)

Page one, October cover. Wanting to be consistent with all the covers I created the previous months, I chose again to draw a little cute animal, and for October I chose a wolf. My theme wants to be “pumpkiny” with a wince to Halloween, so I decided to draw a massive moon behind a howling wolf, and a pumpkin to decorate. I wanted to paint the moon in gold, but unfortunately the golden pain I have is far too dark compared to what I had in mind... still, I am pretty much happy with the result.


My calendar might be considered boring at this stage, as basically it has been the same for months now! But I really, really like this spread, and it just fits perfectly my needs. In the boxed days of the month I can write down all of my notes, and what needs to be done that month. All around, I can write down my blog ideas, my gratitude list, wishlist for the month, extra to do list and goals. Of course, more pumpkins to decorate. As you can see, main colour for this theme is bright orange, and I absolutely adore how warm and happy it makes me feel.


Habit Tracker comes next, and again, I stick to the same style. I like to keep track of many habits, and this spread is just perfect for me. It allows me to divide them in categories, and quickly have a glance of how I am doing during the month.
As for my Mood Tracker, it couldn't but be a pumpkin field this month! Each “piece” of the pumpkins represent a day, and hopefully I'll manage to paint them all in orange nuances (positive feelings) and not green (negative feelings).


The Expenses Tracker is composed of four boxes, representing the weeks of the months, in which I am going to list all of my expenses, and the page following it is my usual Readings, Movies and Recipes to Try list, which I adore and find so so useful.


Lastly comes my weekly spread, and I am sure I could have done a bit better, but time I can dedicate to drawing is what it is, so at the end I had to get happy with what I came up with. Vertical layout for this month, with some space underneath the page to write down notes and to do lists, including a little space at the top of the page to sign some relevant info about the following week. Orange still is the prince colour, and pumpkins decorate my pages one more time.

And that's all for this month's spread! Hope you might like it or take some ideas from it. I can't wait to see how your spreads look like this month, so please leave me links to your blogs/intagrams, cause I really love to admire other people works and find some more inspiration.
Talk to you very soon, until then, take care
M

Comments

Popular Posts