Strawberries and White Chocolate Cake



Hello hello, and welcome back on these pages! Today I've got a little recipe to share with you, and its one absolutely fantastic for Summer: the strawberries and white chocolate cake!

This recipe came out a bit for chance; I knew I wanted to bake a strawberries cake, but I couldn't find one recipe satisfying me online, so at the end I created my own. I absolutely loved it, it was so soft, moist and flavoured, all of my friends liked it, and I am sure you're going to love it too!

Here are the ingredients:
80g soft butter
150g sugar
1 egg
300g strawberries
100g white chocolate
100g flour
80g cornstarch
125g white yogurt
a pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of baking powder

How to proceed:
Start mixing together the butter with the sugar, until you're having a fluffy, soft cream. Add there the egg, salt and the flowers together with the baking powder. After that, add the yogurt and the strawberries cut in pieces, and at the end add also the white chocolate cut in small pieces.

Put everything into a cake stamp, and let it cook at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool, and enjoy this deliciousness! I am going to use the same recipe to create some muffins, cause I'm sure they're coming out as good as Starbucks ones! I'll make this experiment and then let you know... for now, enjoy the cake, and talk to you soon!
Xx

Comments

Popular Posts