March Bullet Journal Set up



Hello March! Its time again to plan our Bullet Journal; have you completed yours already? It took me a bit longer than usual this month, because of a tight work schedule, but I finally did it. My theme is Spring (of course), specifically in the form of dandelions, and colour green. When I watched videos on Youtube or Instagram posts of girls setting up their bujo, I was funnily surprised to see that almost everyone chose green as their theme colour! It must be our urge for Spring, we are all pretty tired of winter and cold, don't you think?

For my Front Page I chose to stick to my theme of choice, and draw another little cute animal. This month I chose a fox, wearing a hat and the colours of St Patrick day. I really like how it came out, and the more I draw them the more ideas I get about future front pages. But we're talking about this another time.


My second and third page is my little calendar, followed by all the notes I will need to remember for the month. As I said before I am not a massive fan of the two-pages layout calendar. I much rather having a smaller one, and fill in the next page with all the info connected to the month I am working in. In my case, To do list, notes, goals, blog posts, wish list and gratitude.

Next are my trackers; this month I created both an habit tracker (I deleted a few things from my previous ones as I realised I didn't really need them) and a mood/sleep/energy tracker. Let's see how they will work for me.


Next page is my usual expenses tracker. Now, you will probably realise there is a lot of corrector going on here. I don't know what was wrong with me that day, but I kept on doing silly mistakes, like jumping numbers, misspelled words, wavy lines... a disaster really. So, I am very sorry for those and I hope you won't mind too much!


After that, I have my reading list and my recipes to try list. This is a new page I created last month; I absolutely love it, as I do like cooking and experimenting new recipes. (You can see right under here my February Recipes to try page).


So every time I find online or in a cookbook a recipe I would love to try that month, I am writing down in my journal the source of the recipe and the main ingredients. In this way, when the time to cook that dish comes, I will easily check if I have all the ingredients, and which book/Youtube page I have to check for the measurements and steps to follow.


This is one thing I really love of bujo; you can personalise it as you wish, every month can be different from the previous one, and you can adapt it according to your needs.


Last but not least, my weekly spread. I'm back to the horizontal boxes this month, embellished by dandelions of course, and a very simple layout.

And that's all for my March bujo! I hope you might have found some inspiration from this post, and if you'd like to share with me your ideas please do, I would love to see your creations!
Talk to you very soon, until then, take care
Xx

Comments

Popular Posts